Looking back at… Cottages 2
Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1.Lamp Cottage, Holloway – The property is located in the grounds of the historic Leahurst Estate, the former summer residence of Florence Nightingale. Read more.
2. Dinckley Lodge, Burcot-on-Thames – The property is located in eight acres of grounds on the bank of the River Thames, within the small hamlet of Burcot-on-Thames. Read more.
3. The Stables, Devon – This impressive south-facing barn in Tawstock, north Devon, has all a family or group of friends needs for a great holiday. Read more.
4. Pilgrim Corner, Somerset – This beautiful, adjoining, thatched holiday cottage is typically English and offers guests a place to relax and explore the surrounding area. Read more.
5. Mendipside, Draycott – The property has an abundance of character with original fireplaces throughout and sumptuous furnishings. Read more.
6. Gylly Beach View, Falmouth – This contemporary third and fourth floor holiday penthouse will always provide something to catch the eye. It overlooks the sub-tropical Queen Mary Gardens and Gyllyngvase Beach. Read more.
7. Beer Farm, Somerset – Tucked away in rural Somerset on the edge of Exmoor, down a private track in 15 acres, this detached barn conversion, decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Read more.
8. Belmont Lakeside, Leek – Enjoying a spectacular, secluded and sunny position with panoramic views over magical Rudyard Lake, this exceptional and very spacious property sits within steeply sloping woodland grounds. Read more.
9. Shark Fin, Cornwall – This house is in the most stunning location nestling high on the headland at Mayon Cliff surrounded by National Trust land and the dramatic coastline towards Land’s End. Read more.
10. Little Edstone Farm, Yorkshire – This stunning and beautifully presented detached barn conversion is approached along a private drive and overlooks the picturesque village of Nauton. A short walk leads to the hearth of the village and the local pub. Read more.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here