Today’s editor’s pickRelaunch and readership survey 2015
We are conducting our fifth annual reader survey. This...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Carl Pope, Special advisor on climate to Bloomberg speaks to Blue & Green
- Government sells Royal Mail final stake: taxpayer gets £3.3bn in total
- Greenpeace activists protest South Korea’s plan to build world’s largest nuclear power plant
- ‘Blackout Britain’ warnings do not reflect reality
- Concerned investors with £625 billion+ under management call for greater clarity on emissions lobbying by auto companies
- Oak Furniture Land keeps timber supply chain a mystery #SaveForests
- UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services raises UK’s largest renewables fund at second close
- Scottish Government hosts renewables roundtable & meets UK Energy Secretary
- Isle of Man grants licence to explore potential for offshore tidal energy
- UK tops G20 in PwC’s 7th annual Low Carbon Economy Index
- Financial Conduct Authority and HM Treasury have launched the Financial Advice Market Review
- Food injustice in a changing climate: hundreds of millions at risk of hunger
- Climate-Change Risks: Lawmakers From Nato Allies Demand Ambitious Response
- Pledges for the Paris agreement need to revised at latest by 2018
- UK local council pensions lose £683 million with coal crash
- Report: forced student labour makes UK universities’ servers and ICT equipment
- European trade unions call on climate change negotiators to protect both jobs and the planet
- Governments’ climate pledges, if implemented, would warm world by 2.7˚C
- Taiwan faces EU sanction on fisheries
- South Africa and China Boosting Global Concentrated Photovoltaic Market by 2020
- Feed-in Tariff preliminary accreditation closure: bad for business and bad for energy security: industry statement
- New Support to Help ‘Energise’ Scottish Organisations
- Record breaking CO2 saved by Scottish renewables industry
- Government solar plans risk leaving industry with just £7million support over 3 years
- ClimateWise CEOs call for more action in building resilience to climate change
- Resilient energy needs smarter not just stronger solutions
- Almost a third of all natural World Heritage Sites under threat of oil, gas and mining exploration
- Brazilian Indigenous Resistance Movement Wins Prominent UN Environmental Prize
- Congo forest initiative welcome but “must be followed by meaningful action”
- Zambia elephant population tenth of 1981 numbers: first pan-African census in over 40 years
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
The Home Office has this morning released its annual Hate Crime statistics coinciding with National Hate Crime Awareness Week. In 2014/15,...
The sale of the Government’s remaining 13% stake raised £591m. The sale means that the government has secured for the...
Greenpeace activists today entered the restricted zone of the Kori nuclear power plant near Busan, South Korea’s second largest...
Headlines warning that the ‘lights will go out’ over the last 10 years have not reflected reality, a report...
Concerned investors with £625 billion+ under management call for greater clarity on emissions lobbying by auto companies
A coalition of 19 investors with over £625 billion in assets under management has written to 11 major automobile...
Oak Furniture Land customers cannot be sure of where the wood in the furniture they’re buying is coming from,...
UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services Limited (GIBFS) has today announced that it has executed a Second Close on...
The Scottish Government took its campaign on the future of renewable energy to London as it renewed calls for...
Plans to grow the Manx economy and work with the UK to help meet its energy targets by harnessing...
PwC’s 7th annual Low Carbon Economy Index (LCEI) tracks the rate that G20 countries are decarbonising their economies. This...
Forward thinking organisations across business and society are doing amazing things to make a positive difference in the lives...
At a seminar in London today in advance of Good Money Week, Impax Asset Management showcased its methodology to...
Would you consider your perceptions of extreme weather to be dependent on where you live, how much you earn...
A group of ‘Young Leaders’ from Scotland have been invited by the United Nations to contribute to the United...
Berlin green economy investor nominates six European start-ups for the Green Alley Award in November 2015
Vertical greenhouses, designer tables made of solar modules and black soldier flies as a source of protein – these...
After a year to forget in 2012, Barclays then chief executive Antony Jenkins appeared intent on restoring the bank’s...
The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) has today released its annual report, marking 15 years since the launch of the...
Under the Climate Change Act (2008), the Committee is required to advise the Government, by the end of 2015,...
A powerful alliance of over 50 civic organisations is today calling on the Scottish Government to end the blight...
Over 40 businesses will be the first to see the new draft today of the Natural Capital Protocol, being...