Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Investment 2015
The fifth edition of Blue & Green Tomorrow’s flagship publication, The Guide...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- New Report Finds Largest Global Miners Failing To Handle Major Climate Risks
- ‘Mission risk’ may drive charity investors to divest from fossil fuels
- Excess Winter Deaths in England & Wales Highest Since 1999/00
- Treasury confirms £1 billion for Carbon Capture and Storage Competition “no longer available”
- ‘Social Impact Bonds only small part of funding jigsaw for social enterprises, says SEUK in response to Spending Review
- Autumn Statement: Renewable heat support set to continue, says Chancellor
- Autumn Statement: Solar industry disappointed
- Autumn Statement: Hi-Vis Chancellor forgets about everyday transport in Spending Review – Campaign for Better Transport
- Spending Review: reaction from Scottish Renewables, REA and Wood Heat Association
- Dale Vince Responds To Renewables Exemption For Energy Intensive Industries
- Spending Review: Shale Wealth Fund
- Chancellor George Osborne’s Spending Review and Autumn Statement 2015
- Spending Review: reaction from Friends of the Earth and WWF-UK
- Climate Change Committee publishes advice on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget
- London School of Economics Divest £97.2m from Coal & Tar Sands
- Palm oil sustainability body takes Next step
- Indigenous Peoples from Amazon to Pacific Islands Hold Dialogues with Governments to Limit Climate Change, Ensure Rights in New Global Climate Agreement
- Scottish Parliament Debates Air Pollution
- Committed to Heat: Renewables Industry Supports SOS on Heat Strategy
- Reduced Solar Photovoltaic Additions in Germany and Japan Will Not Dampen Global Growth in 2015, says GlobalData
- Over Half a Million Catholics Worldwide Have Spoken on Climate Change
- UK racing ahead with locally sourced offshore wind industry
- Scottish wind farm consents refused
- Imminent national energy policy decisions will determine growth prospects of Grimsby’s offshore wind economy
- G20 Turkey Communiqué a major missed opportunity to change the game on climate
- Government announces plans to close coal power stations by 2025: reactions
- Greenpeace blasts Australian senate’s recommendation to amend environmental protection law
- Amber Rudd’s speech on a new direction for UK energy policy
- Over 25% of Brazil’s Total Power Capacity Will Come from Non-Hydro Renewable Sources by 2025, says GlobalData
- Publication of the PRA and FCA review into the failure of HBOS
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
This year’s global average surface temperature is likely to be the warmest on record according to data from the...
On Thursday afternoon Pope Francis spoke about the importance of safeguarding the environment and ensuring a just distribution of...
Next Monday, Heads of States and representatives from almost 200 countries will gather in Paris to negotiate a new...
Following yesterday’s Autumn Statement the pledge to create 400,000 homes by the end of the decade is welcomed, but...
Today the London School of Economics (LSE) has committed to divest its £97.2 million endowment from coal and tar...
Today the Committee published its advice to Parliament on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget, covering the period...
On Wednesday afternoon Chancellor George Osborne delivered the first Comprehensive Spending Review of this Parliament. This is the reaction...
Chancellor George Osborne said today: “Our job is to rebuild Britain. Build our finances. Build our defences. Build our society. So...
Chancellor Osborne: “We’re also supporting the creation of the shale gas industry by ensuring that communities benefit from a...
Ecotricity founder Dale Vince says “it’s madness” for the Government to exempt energy intensive industries (EII’s) from the cost cutting...
Atmospheric scientist Henning Rodhe (pictured) is this year’s laureate of the Volvo Environment Prize. He is a pioneer in...
Charity Bank is an independent ethical bank with a social purpose. It provides loans to charities and social enterprises...
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group. As a relationship bank, SEB in Sweden and the Baltic countries...
In a joint statement published on Wednesday, Climate Action Network (CAN) Europe and EUROCHAMBRES, representing 44 million European citizens and 20 million...
Last week, the Climate Policy Initiative released new figures on the funding for climate change solutions in 2014. Based on their...
In response to Wednesday’s 22% spending cut to Department of Energy and Climate Change, Philip Sellwood, Chief Executive, Energy Saving...
Here’s the articles that were read by most people in the last week, a record week in traffic over...
UK non-profit group InfluenceMap has conducted a detailed and systematic analysis of corporate influence over climate policy globally and has...
This week The Economist looks forward to the Paris climate talks, which start on Monday. They argue in a leader and...
On December 2, Stalybridge and Hyde MP Jonathan Reynolds is to present the ‘Representation of the People (Proportional Representation)...