Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Banking 2016
There has never been a better time to explore...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Scotland’s Demand For Electricity On The Rise – WWF Scotland Comment
- MEP Werke to Collaborate with Reputable Dutch-German Bank NIBC to Finance its Solar Power Lease Plan
- Campaigners Call on Politicians To Deliver Climate Action
- Create Sovereign Wealth Fund for Renewables Support, Calls Industry
- EU Parliament Opposes Import of Three Herbicide-Resistant GM Crops
- European Parliament Lets Car Industry Off the Hook – Real Driving Emissions Testing Vote
- New Survey Finds Majority of Social Enterprise Leaders Would Vote to Stay in EU
- According to FAO, 17 Percent of Livestock Breeds Are at Risk of Extinction
- Council Doubles Solar PV with New Avonmouth Solar Farm
- Exeter Businesses To Be Boosted By World-Class Technology Research Facility
- Pan-European Sustainable Investment Training Course Project Consortium Looks to The Future
- Campaigners Call on Politicians to Deliver Climate Action
- ChinaChem Takeover of Syngenta – Greenpeace statement
- RenewableUK Comment on Hornsea One final approval
- Stephens Scown Advises Mongoose Energy on The Acquisition of Three Solar Farm Sites
- New Global Commission to Put Business at the Centre of Sustainable Development
- Lloyds Banking Group Accelerates Lending Through 21 Credit Union Across The Country
- Hinkley Point C Will Add 80% to The UK Radioactive Waste Stockpile
- Cleantech Group Unveils the 2015 Global Cleantech 100 List
- Better Regulation Could See House Building and CO2 Reductions Go Hand in Hand
- Closure of UK Coal and Nuclear Plants to Create Electricity Supply Gap of Up To 55% by 2025
- Scotland National Park Byelaws
- Community Energy Sector Rejects Treasury Closure of Tax Reliefs
- Kebony is Named in the 2015 Global Cleantech 100 for the 5th time
- REA Response To CBI Letter In The Times: Energy Crisis Can Be Solved With Solar, Wind, and Storage
- Hinkley Point C Final Investment Decision Would Be Foolhardy
- Flooding Hits Cumbria Yet Again – Friends of the Earth Reaction
- Scottish Marine Protected Areas Objection Voted Down
- Brexit Would be Damaging to UK’s Environment, Warn Senior Experts
- Coal Dropped From Vietnam’s Future Energy Plans
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
Scotland’s Environment Secretary Richard Lochhead has praised Falkirk Council for its commitment to improving recycling in Scotland, after announcing...
On the announcement of ChemChina to takeover the pesticide and seed company Syngenta, Philippe Schenkel, Ecological Farming Campaigner at...
Campaigners are getting on their bikes to call on politicians to deliver climate action in advance of this year’s...
Financial advisers and other finance professionals with an interest in sustainable and responsible investment will now have an exciting...
Businesses in Exeter could be boosted by the creation of a new world-class technology research facility in the city,...
Bristol City Council has added a new solar farm to its existing wind turbine site in Avonmouth. Together, the...
Over 350 animal breeds have already been catalogued in the Slow Food Ark of Taste, but there is still...
A survey* carried out by Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) has found that three-quarters (74%) of those running social enterprises...
Today the European Parliament voted to allow emissions limits for diesel vehicles up to 50% above the current legal...
Today, the European Parliament voted to oppose the import of three genetically modified (GM) soybeans into the European Union....
The energy and environmental technology Saxlund has won another large order from Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A / S,...
Impax Asset Management (“Impax” or “the Company”) today announced that a fund managed by the Company has completed the...
The World Energy Council has formed a new partnership with Arup who has recently signed an agreement to be...
In the run-up to PennWell’s annual POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe* in Milan this June, conference director Nigel...
Conservation charity, the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS), has been awarded an additional £25,000 from players of People’s...
International Energy Agency – Photovoltaic Power System Programme (IEA PVPS) Publishes One New Report on “Monitoring and Operations of PV-batteries-Diesel Hybrids”
The need to electrify hundreds of millions has created a market for diesel generators. Due to the price decline...
The UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) has confirmed that the first of five new, or upgraded, Air Defence radars...
Prof. Neil Strachan, an interdisciplinary energy economist at University College London (UCL) Energy Institute, has been appointed as a...
Scottish Supermodel and Environmental Campaigner Eunice Olumide Urges People in Scotland to ‘pass it on’ this March – and Help the Planet
The average household in Scotland has £4,000 worth of clothes – 30% of which have been unworn for...
Leading figures from all the UK’s major parties will come together next Monday (8th February) to discuss how to...