Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Banking 2016
There has never been a better time to explore...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Greenpeace Fracks Westminster
- Bond Dickinson advises Renewable Energy Generation on £64.5m sale
- Businesses Missing out on Big Savings from Heat and Light Energy
- Investors Who Ignore Climate Risk Could be Sued
- GE’s 6-Megawatt Wind Generator Leaves Factory, Destined to Accelerate Offshore Wind Growth
- University of Glasgow Commits to Clearing Supply Chains of Conflict Minerals
- Northern Powergrid regional energy investment gets GBP 250m EIB backing
- Gusty Days to Generate Windfall for UK businesses
- Innovative Solar Funding Model Gets go Ahead
- GBP 432m European Backing for Education and Energy Investment in the North-East and Yorkshire
- Italy’s Largest Fashion Supply Chain Pledges to Detox Hazardous Chemicals
- Government Survey Shows RHI Central to Decarbonising Heat and Reducing Costs
- Aviation Must Do its Fair Share in Cutting Carbon Emissions Says WWF
- Major Carbon Credit Network Unpicked by the Insolvency Service
- Lord Bourne’s Speech on Investing in Green Innovation
- Scottish Marine Protected Areas Objection Voted Down
- Will 2016 be “annus horribilis” for UK Sustainable Energy Sector?
- Energy Efficiency Needs to be Accelerated in Draft Budget – WWF Scotland
- Scotland Climate Change Comment
- University of Arizona’s Biosphere – International Young Leaders Environmental Event
- UK Green Investment Bank to Establish a Special Share
- Stephens Scown Advises Mongoose Energy on The Acquisition of Three Solar Farm Sites
- RenewableUK Comment on Hornsea One final approval
- MEP Werke to Collaborate with Reputable Dutch-German Bank NIBC to Finance its Solar Power Lease Plan
- Campaigners Call on Politicians To Deliver Climate Action
- Create Sovereign Wealth Fund for Renewables Support, Calls Industry
- EU Parliament Opposes Import of Three Herbicide-Resistant GM Crops
- European Parliament Lets Car Industry Off the Hook – Real Driving Emissions Testing Vote
- New Survey Finds Majority of Social Enterprise Leaders Would Vote to Stay in EU
- According to FAO, 17 Percent of Livestock Breeds Are at Risk of Extinction
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
Barclays branches in five cities occupied by protesters over investments in fracking and other extreme energies. Today, 1pm – 4:30pm,...
Following the Wellcome Trust’s decision to increase its investments in coal and other fossil fuels, divestment campaigners last night...
It is fantastic to be with you today at Cleantech Innovate. I am really pleased to be partnering here with...
19 companies are involved in a giant boiler room scam to sell carbon credits to the public for investment...
This week, the UN’s International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) met to discuss how to cut greenhouse gas emissions from...
The Department of Energy and Climate Change has today released several reports on renewable heating. The reports conclude that...
In the largest commitment of its kind, 20 companies from Italy’s Prato textile district simultaneously announced today in a...
The European Investment Bank, Europe’s long-term lending institution, today confirmed significant support totalling GBP 432 million for new investment...
An innovative model for funding solar projects developed by Public Power Solutions (PPS) and delivered by Abundance Investment has...
Gusty days could herald a major boost to UK businesses following today’s (11 February) launch of a new system...
Ocean Energy Europe said today that the United Kingdom can champion European re-industrialisation and world-leading innovation by supporting the...
Wind turbine towers are set to reach heights of up to 170m with new construction techniques and materials, according...
A shortlist of low carbon, future-proof engineering projects fit for the 21st Century and beyond have been revealed today...
Ecotricity, Britain’s greenest energy company, is cutting its customers’ gas bills by 7% on April 1 – the biggest...
The Franciscan Action Network was dismayed by this week’s Supreme Court ruling that temporarily halts the proposed regulations on...
Swedish Climeon and Dutch IF Technology are set out to change the way we produce electricity, literally from the...
With Valentine’s Day just round the corner, chocolate is one of the top three symbols of the most romantic...
For the first time, seafood lovers hoping to impress their Valentine can show that they care about the future...
Here’s the articles that were read by most people in the last week. | join our growing community: sign-up to our...
A Revolution in the Introduction of Greener, Cleaner Buses in the UK is Helping Deliver on Both Climate and Air Quality Objectives
Greener, cleaner buses have arrived in large numbers in the UK. They are playing an increasingly important part in...