Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Investment 2015
The fifth edition of Blue & Green Tomorrow’s flagship publication, The Guide...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Unilever To Become ‘Carbon Positive’ and Use Only Renewable Energy By 2030
- Spending Review: Shale Wealth Fund
- Dale Vince Responds To Renewables Exemption For Energy Intensive Industries
- Spending Review: reaction from Scottish Renewables, REA and Wood Heat Association
- Autumn Statement: Hi-Vis Chancellor forgets about everyday transport in Spending Review – Campaign for Better Transport
- Autumn Statement: Solar industry disappointed
- Autumn Statement: Renewable heat support set to continue, says Chancellor
- ‘Social Impact Bonds only small part of funding jigsaw for social enterprises, says SEUK in response to Spending Review
- Treasury confirms £1 billion for Carbon Capture and Storage Competition “no longer available”
- Chancellor George Osborne’s Spending Review and Autumn Statement 2015
- Spending Review: reaction from Friends of the Earth and WWF-UK
- Climate Change Committee publishes advice on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget
- International push for moratorium on new coal mines
- Communities Secretary Greg Clark to decide Lancashire fracking appeal
- COP21: Coalition Overseeing Decarbonization of $230bn Assets under Management
- Fergus Ewing comment on Hunterson-B Hunterston B nuclear power station cracks
- Amber Rudd’s speech on a new direction for UK energy policy
- Greenpeace blasts Australian senate’s recommendation to amend environmental protection law
- Government announces plans to close coal power stations by 2025: reactions
- Indigenous Peoples from Amazon to Pacific Islands Hold Dialogues with Governments to Limit Climate Change, Ensure Rights in New Global Climate Agreement
- Scottish Parliament Debates Air Pollution
- Committed to Heat: Renewables Industry Supports SOS on Heat Strategy
- Reduced Solar Photovoltaic Additions in Germany and Japan Will Not Dampen Global Growth in 2015, says GlobalData
- Over Half a Million Catholics Worldwide Have Spoken on Climate Change
- UK racing ahead with locally sourced offshore wind industry
- New Analysis and Ranking: c. $135 Billion Export Trade in Forest Risk Commodities Continues to Destroy Rainforests
- Amber Rudd energy policy reset: Scottish Government and Scottish Renewables reaction
- UK Government taken to court over failure to protect precious rivers and wetlands
- UK Green Building Council responds to Mayor of London’s support for zero carbon homes
- Climate Change Conference in Paris: No Mention of the Word “Agriculture”
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
Unilever has announced that it will stop using coal energy by 2020, and plans to use only renewable energy by 2030....
World renowned scientists and economists back Kiribati President’s call for No New Coal Mines in open letter published tomorrow...
In June Lancashire County Council rejected Cuadrilla’s fracking applications on two sites in Lancashire – Roseacre Wood and Little...
The Portfolio Decarbonization Coalition (PDC), which aims to support greenhouse gas emissions cuts by engaging institutional investors committed to decarbonizing...
This year’s global average surface temperature is likely to be the warmest on record according to data from the...
On Thursday afternoon Pope Francis spoke about the importance of safeguarding the environment and ensuring a just distribution of...
Next Monday, Heads of States and representatives from almost 200 countries will gather in Paris to negotiate a new...
Following yesterday’s Autumn Statement the pledge to create 400,000 homes by the end of the decade is welcomed, but...
Today the London School of Economics (LSE) has committed to divest its £97.2 million endowment from coal and tar...
Today the Committee published its advice to Parliament on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget, covering the period...
Following the Government’s decision to reject the Law Commission’s recommendation that pension trustees should take account ESG issues, we spoke...
Commenting ahead of the opening of the UN climate talks in Paris on Monday, which will be attended by...
This excellent article in Why Green Economy is a summary of Dario Kenner’s (pictured) working paper, The inequality of overconsumption: The ecological...
After dropping the 2014 Circular Economy Package, Vice-President of the European Commission, Frans Timmermans (pictured), promised a new “more...
On the eve of the United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP 21, taking place in Paris next week, the...
Edward ‘Ted’ Franks, Fund Manager of 3D 5-star rated WHEB Sustainability Fund, always looked for a way to deliver good things...
Buy Nothing Day was founded in Vancouver by artist Ted Dave and subsequently promoted by Adbusters magazine, based in...
eConnect founder Alistair Clarke, a chartered accountant who spent the past 10 years with BG Group, saw how vital it...
“The level of influence that ethical considerations have over consumer selection of financial services products and services is minimal,...
When it comes to looking after the environment, everyone has a part to play. Businesses and households alike can...