Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Banking 2016
There has never been a better time to explore...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Greenpeace Fracks Westminster
- Bright Plans for Exeter Community Energy
- Government Launches Independent UK Tidal Lagoons Review
- Fracking: Govt Urged to Let Local People Decide, as Lancashire Public Hearing Gets Under Way
- Bob Perciasepe’s Statement on the Supreme Court stay of the Clean Power Plan
- Christian Aid Responds To US Supreme Court Ruling On Obama’s Clean Power Plan
- Bond Dickinson advises Renewable Energy Generation on £64.5m sale
- Businesses Missing out on Big Savings from Heat and Light Energy
- Investors Who Ignore Climate Risk Could be Sued
- GE’s 6-Megawatt Wind Generator Leaves Factory, Destined to Accelerate Offshore Wind Growth
- University of Glasgow Commits to Clearing Supply Chains of Conflict Minerals
- Comment on Report on Future of CCS in the UK
- Campaigners Call on Hershey’s for a Dairy-Free Kiss This Valentine’s Day
- Energy Minister Comments on Total Announcement on West of Shetland Fields in Scotland
- 2016 Wind Power Output in Scotland “Off to a Flying Start”
- Noble Foods, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Coop Group (Switzerland) Lead Global Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare
- Over Half Of Workless Households Contain a Disabled Adult
- Scotland’s Demand For Electricity On The Rise – WWF Scotland Comment
- Motorway Signs To Feature Energy Company Logo For First Time
- Just 2% of Morrisons’ Wild-Caught Seafood Certified Sustainable
- Damaging Winds are Expected Across the North of Britain from Storm Gertrude
- ERS Cymru: Wales TV debates Need to Include all Six Parties
- Climate Committee’s Post-Paris Advice to Govt “Desperately Disappointing”, says Friends of the Earth
- Climate Science Gatecrashes Science Museum BP-sponsored Late Event at The Science Museum,
- Leaked Letter Shows Extent of Government Plans to Frack Britain
- Unprecedented Investor Call For Climate Risk Transparency From Mining Giants
- Scotland Climate Change Comment
- Energy Efficiency Needs to be Accelerated in Draft Budget – WWF Scotland
- Will 2016 be “annus horribilis” for UK Sustainable Energy Sector?
- CAN Wakes up Social Market with £50m Social Investment Plan
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
The European Investment Bank, Europe’s long-term lending institution, has agreed to provide GBP 250 million for investment over two...
Student campaigners have celebrated action taken by the University of Glasgow to address human rights abuses in its ethical...
Higher, bigger and more reliable wind turbines are defining the future of offshore wind. Harsh environments demand the technology...
Asset managers and pension trustees who ignore the risks of climate change on the value of their stock may...
Around 60% of businesses can find ways to reduce their energy bills through changes to lighting and heating, according...
National law firm, Bond Dickinson, has advised long standing client Renewable Energy Generation Limited, the leading UK renewable energy...
Responding to the ruling by the US Supreme Court to pause implementation of America’s Clean Power Plan in order...
The Supreme Court has made clear in previous ruling that EPA has the authority to regulate greenhouse gases. Whether...
The government must let people in Lancashire decide whether they want fracking to take place in their local community,...
The government acknowledges progress has been made to understand tidal lagoon technology, but says more work needs to be...
Skytron® energy has been selected to fit out one of the largest solar power plants on the African continent...
Nine new graduates will join leading ecology consultancy Thomson Ecology as part of the company’s annual graduate trainee programme...
In response to BP’s Energy Outlook published on Wednesday Luke Sussams, senior analyst at the Carbon Tracker Initiative said “BP’s...
Network Rail has had to spend £250,000 to remove 200 lorry loads of fly-tipped rubbish from the railway in...
The property market is changing. It’s not just a matter of rising prices or pressure on supply at the...
The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) 11th annual Global Risk Report named “failure of climate-change mitigation and adaptation” as the...
The earth may seem to offer us limitless resources, but the truth is that we are rapidly using up...
In times of austerity, perhaps being green isn’t at the forefront of your mind, yet saving money and...
Institute of Business Ethics publishes Board Briefing for remuneration committees seeking to establish fairer and more sustainable executive pay. “Fairness...
Following the COP21 conference on climate change, the United Nations’ policies in the Paris Agreement will have important repercussions...