Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Investment 2015
The fifth edition of Blue & Green Tomorrow’s flagship publication, The Guide...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- New Report Finds Largest Global Miners Failing To Handle Major Climate Risks
- Spending Review: reaction from Scottish Renewables, REA and Wood Heat Association
- Autumn Statement: Hi-Vis Chancellor forgets about everyday transport in Spending Review – Campaign for Better Transport
- Autumn Statement: Solar industry disappointed
- Autumn Statement: Renewable heat support set to continue, says Chancellor
- ‘Social Impact Bonds only small part of funding jigsaw for social enterprises, says SEUK in response to Spending Review
- Treasury confirms £1 billion for Carbon Capture and Storage Competition “no longer available”
- Excess Winter Deaths in England & Wales Highest Since 1999/00
- ‘Mission risk’ may drive charity investors to divest from fossil fuels
- Dale Vince Responds To Renewables Exemption For Energy Intensive Industries
- Spending Review: Shale Wealth Fund
- 2015 set to be hottest year on record
- COP21: Pope Says Failure In Paris Would Be ‘Catastrophic’
- COP21 Global leadership must seize critical opportunity for climate safer world
- Autumn Statement: 400,000 Homes Hugely Welcomed. Only The Tip Of The Iceberg
- Palm oil sustainability body takes Next step
- Indigenous Peoples from Amazon to Pacific Islands Hold Dialogues with Governments to Limit Climate Change, Ensure Rights in New Global Climate Agreement
- Scottish Parliament Debates Air Pollution
- Committed to Heat: Renewables Industry Supports SOS on Heat Strategy
- Reduced Solar Photovoltaic Additions in Germany and Japan Will Not Dampen Global Growth in 2015, says GlobalData
- Over Half a Million Catholics Worldwide Have Spoken on Climate Change
- UK racing ahead with locally sourced offshore wind industry
- Scottish wind farm consents refused
- Imminent national energy policy decisions will determine growth prospects of Grimsby’s offshore wind economy
- G20 Turkey Communiqué a major missed opportunity to change the game on climate
- Government announces plans to close coal power stations by 2025: reactions
- Greenpeace blasts Australian senate’s recommendation to amend environmental protection law
- Amber Rudd’s speech on a new direction for UK energy policy
- Over 25% of Brazil’s Total Power Capacity Will Come from Non-Hydro Renewable Sources by 2025, says GlobalData
- Publication of the PRA and FCA review into the failure of HBOS
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
The Portfolio Decarbonization Coalition (PDC), which aims to support greenhouse gas emissions cuts by engaging institutional investors committed to decarbonizing...
This year’s global average surface temperature is likely to be the warmest on record according to data from the...
On Thursday afternoon Pope Francis spoke about the importance of safeguarding the environment and ensuring a just distribution of...
Next Monday, Heads of States and representatives from almost 200 countries will gather in Paris to negotiate a new...
Following yesterday’s Autumn Statement the pledge to create 400,000 homes by the end of the decade is welcomed, but...
Today the London School of Economics (LSE) has committed to divest its £97.2 million endowment from coal and tar...
Today the Committee published its advice to Parliament on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget, covering the period...
On Wednesday afternoon Chancellor George Osborne delivered the first Comprehensive Spending Review of this Parliament. This is the reaction...
Chancellor George Osborne said today: “Our job is to rebuild Britain. Build our finances. Build our defences. Build our society. So...
Chancellor Osborne: “We’re also supporting the creation of the shale gas industry by ensuring that communities benefit from a...
Buy Nothing Day was founded in Vancouver by artist Ted Dave and subsequently promoted by Adbusters magazine, based in...
eConnect founder Alistair Clarke, a chartered accountant who spent the past 10 years with BG Group, saw how vital it...
“The level of influence that ethical considerations have over consumer selection of financial services products and services is minimal,...
When it comes to looking after the environment, everyone has a part to play. Businesses and households alike can...
Atmospheric scientist Henning Rodhe (pictured) is this year’s laureate of the Volvo Environment Prize. He is a pioneer in...
Charity Bank is an independent ethical bank with a social purpose. It provides loans to charities and social enterprises...
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group. As a relationship bank, SEB in Sweden and the Baltic countries...
In a joint statement published on Wednesday, Climate Action Network (CAN) Europe and EUROCHAMBRES, representing 44 million European citizens and 20 million...
Last week, the Climate Policy Initiative released new figures on the funding for climate change solutions in 2014. Based on their...
In response to Wednesday’s 22% spending cut to Department of Energy and Climate Change, Philip Sellwood, Chief Executive, Energy Saving...