Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Investment 2015
The fifth edition of Blue & Green Tomorrow’s flagship publication, The Guide...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- MEPs: Back Responsible Investment & Transparency In EU Pensions Directive
- Chancellor George Osborne’s Spending Review and Autumn Statement 2015
- Spending Review: Shale Wealth Fund
- Dale Vince Responds To Renewables Exemption For Energy Intensive Industries
- Spending Review: reaction from Scottish Renewables, REA and Wood Heat Association
- Autumn Statement: Hi-Vis Chancellor forgets about everyday transport in Spending Review – Campaign for Better Transport
- Autumn Statement: Solar industry disappointed
- Autumn Statement: Renewable heat support set to continue, says Chancellor
- ‘Social Impact Bonds only small part of funding jigsaw for social enterprises, says SEUK in response to Spending Review
- Treasury confirms £1 billion for Carbon Capture and Storage Competition “no longer available”
- Spending Review: reaction from Friends of the Earth and WWF-UK
- Climate Change Committee publishes advice on the level of the Fifth Carbon Budget
- Unilever To Become ‘Carbon Positive’ and Use Only Renewable Energy By 2030
- International push for moratorium on new coal mines
- Communities Secretary Greg Clark to decide Lancashire fracking appeal
- Call to Scale Up Climate Finance after Paris Summit – 3 Point Plan to Convert INDC Goals into Climate Investment Pipeline
- Leading energy companies enable near doubling of renewable energy by 2025
- Government cuts threaten entire bus networks as research shows deepening national crisis facing local buses
- UK Government taken to court over failure to protect precious rivers and wetlands
- Amber Rudd energy policy reset: Scottish Government and Scottish Renewables reaction
- New Analysis and Ranking: c. $135 Billion Export Trade in Forest Risk Commodities Continues to Destroy Rainforests
- Amber Rudd’s speech on a new direction for UK energy policy
- Greenpeace blasts Australian senate’s recommendation to amend environmental protection law
- Government announces plans to close coal power stations by 2025: reactions
- WWF reaction to cancellation of Paris climate marches
- New UN report cites huge positive policy potential to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Publication of the PRA and FCA review into the failure of HBOS
- Subsidies for solar 22 times less than people think, poll shows
- “Eliminating fossil fuel subsidies will reduce carbon emissions by 12%”: says director at the Cambridge’s Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Peru’s lawmakers continue to block titling for Indigenous Peoples
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
A group of civil society organisations has written to MEPs calling on them to vote in favour of measures...
Unilever has announced that it will stop using coal energy by 2020, and plans to use only renewable energy by 2030....
World renowned scientists and economists back Kiribati President’s call for No New Coal Mines in open letter published tomorrow...
In June Lancashire County Council rejected Cuadrilla’s fracking applications on two sites in Lancashire – Roseacre Wood and Little...
The Portfolio Decarbonization Coalition (PDC), which aims to support greenhouse gas emissions cuts by engaging institutional investors committed to decarbonizing...
This year’s global average surface temperature is likely to be the warmest on record according to data from the...
On Thursday afternoon Pope Francis spoke about the importance of safeguarding the environment and ensuring a just distribution of...
Next Monday, Heads of States and representatives from almost 200 countries will gather in Paris to negotiate a new...
Following yesterday’s Autumn Statement the pledge to create 400,000 homes by the end of the decade is welcomed, but...
Today the London School of Economics (LSE) has committed to divest its £97.2 million endowment from coal and tar...
With the City of Bristol the 2015 European Green Capital and the Awards being hosted at Brunel’s Old Station,...
On Wednesday night, the south west’s green energy industry gathered at a glittering awards’ ceremony in Bath sponsored by British...
Po-Zu, the UK’s number one Ethical Shoe Brand, launches crowdfunding campaign to fund international expansion
Po-Zu, a London-based award-winning ethical and sustainable footwear brand, is launching a crowdfunding campaign to raise £150,000. Po-Zu is...
On Monday in Paris, the world’s political leadership, diplomats and bureaucrats will gather, alongside corporations, non-governmental organisations, experts and...
Michael Fotis (pictured) writes: In the financial services space, the idea of ‘consumers as co-regulators’ is one that the...
Legal liability risks from climate change for British, Australian, Canadian and South African company directors and pension fund trustees...
Following the Government’s decision to reject the Law Commission’s recommendation that pension trustees should take account ESG issues, we spoke...
Commenting ahead of the opening of the UN climate talks in Paris on Monday, which will be attended by...
This excellent article in Why Green Economy is a summary of Dario Kenner’s (pictured) working paper, The inequality of overconsumption: The ecological...
After dropping the 2014 Circular Economy Package, Vice-President of the European Commission, Frans Timmermans (pictured), promised a new “more...