Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Investment 2015
The fifth edition of Blue & Green Tomorrow’s flagship publication, The Guide...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- New Report Finds Largest Global Miners Failing To Handle Major Climate Risks
- Good Energy wins award for awareness-raising campaign
- Scottish Energy Minister: UK energy policy ‘fails objectives’
- Top 10 Things a Green CSR Would Do To Support the Renewable Economy
- Shell Fined For North Sea Oil Leak
- GIB helps mobilise £10bn of capital into UK green infrastructure
- World’s largest insurance company Allianz divests from coal
- Report: Procter & Gamble, Boeing and General Electric Fail to Disclose Climate Risks in SEC Filings
- Fossil fuel firms risk wasting $2 trillion on uneconomic projects
- ‘Mission risk’ may drive charity investors to divest from fossil fuels
- Big Issue Invest Support Next Wave of Top Social Entrepreneurs
- China could lead global fight against illegal logging in the Congo Basin
- From Copenhagen To Paris, Cities And Mayors Are Leading The Way On Climate Action
- 2015 World Forum On Natural Capital Sends Clear Message To Paris Climate Talks
- South Yorkshire Pension Fund Commits To Low Carbon Investments Ahead Of Paris Climate Talks
- Committed to Heat: Renewables Industry Supports SOS on Heat Strategy
- G20 Must #StopFundingFossils Ahead of Paris Climate Talks
- Green taxes road map essential before launch of single climate charge, says tax organisation
- UK-India joint energy statement shows cutting support for solar is bad industrial policy
- Energy Watch Group calls on the IEA to release realistic scenarios
- Scottish Government presses the case for renewable heat
- UNESCO, IUCN and WWF welcome new no-go pledge for World Heritage sites by Tullow Oil
- The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group calls on G20 Leaders to fulfil their six-year-old pledge to end fossil fuel subsidies
- Solar champion Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to sign solar deal
- Government’s rejects Law Commission recommendation that pension trustees should take account of ESG issues
- Thomas Piketty & Tim Jackson call on investors to divest from fossil fuels and national governments to end subsidies
- Climate change and risks to financial stability: G20 to consider global climate risk task force
- Reduced Solar Photovoltaic Additions in Germany and Japan Will Not Dampen Global Growth in 2015, says GlobalData
- Over Half a Million Catholics Worldwide Have Spoken on Climate Change
- UK racing ahead with locally sourced offshore wind industry
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
An estimated 43,900 excess winter deaths occurred in England and Wales in 2014/15; the highest number since 1999/00, with...
In a ground-breaking new legal opinion, Christopher McCall QC (pictured), a pre-eminent legal expert on the hotly debated topic...
Fossil fuel companies risk wasting up to $2.2 trillion in the next decade, threatening substantially lower investor returns, by...
Leading American companies Proctor & Gamble, Boeing and General Electric fail to mention the risk posed by climate change...
The world’s largest insurance company, Allianz announced that it will pull the plug on investments in coal companies and...
UK Green Investment Bank plc (GIB) has today announced that it has now committed £2.3bn to 58 green infrastructure...
Shell UK has been fined £22,500 for a leak at one of its North Sea oil platforms in 2011. Paul Goodfellow,...
On Wednesday afternoon the government will announce the contents of its long-awaited Comprehensive Spending Review (CSR). This document effectively...
UK energy policy has been described as ‘inconsistent, incoherent and ineffectual’ by Scotland’s Energy Minister at a major energy...
Chippenham firm Good Energy has been recognised at the top PR industry awards for its campaign to raise awareness...
The Chartman Group, with the support of recycling programme provider Every Can Counts, has introduced drinks can recycling facilities...
A £200,000 investment package is helping a young North East company take the development of its pioneering solar energy...
The vision of for Natural Capital is simple – to at least maintain the global level of natural resources...
The Government’s energy policy is looking increasingly inept, as Jonathon Porritt and Molly Scott Cato MEP agree to act...
The Saudi Arabian response to a strong Paris Agreement that reduced C02 emissions would be, paradoxically, to weaken its...
Bertrand Piccard and André Borschberg founders and pilots of Solar Impulse will be actively engaged in the COP21 Climate...
We Mean Business release detailed wording of policy asks for ambitious, new climate agreement at COP21
In a briefing sent today to key negotiators at the forthcoming UN Climate Summit in Paris, We Mean Business...
The Climate Bonds Initiative and consortium partners Ceres, World Resources Institute & CDP have released for public comment, the...
Cardinal Sean O’Malley has signed the Catholic Climate Petition calling on world leaders to take action on climate change....
High prices and few homes are traits most people would associate with the British housing market. Yet within this...