Today’s editor’s pickRelaunch and readership survey 2015
We are conducting our fifth annual reader survey. This...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- English Plastic Bag Tax Welcomed, But Should Be Extended To Small Retailers, Says Friends Of The Earth
- Government adviser says renewable energy is key to tackling climate change
- David Cameron’s speech to Conservative Conference: reactions
- Work on Teesside removable flood defences begins
- EU fracking ‘Recommendation’ fails to protect citizens
- Carbon pricing can work and now is the time to expand it across the world, says New Climate Economy
- September’s Weather Delivers “Big Jump” In Renewables Output
- One in three in UK unable to identify that charcoal is made from wood
- Scotland: Moratorium on underground coal gasification
- UK greenhouse gas emissions down again
- Open letter to Ms Christiana Figueres, Executive Secretary of the UNFCCC
- Hundreds of jobs lost as two UK major clean energy firms go under
- IMF Warning: Risk of global financial crash has increased
- Government amends Energy Bill with grace period criteria for on shore wind: reaction
- Third of world’s remaining carbon budget could be determined by urban policy decisions
- Government solar plans risk leaving industry with just £7million support over 3 years
- Britain asked to pay billions of pounds in reparations for slavery by Jamaica
- Young Entrepreneurs Lead The Growth Charge
- Information Commissoner fines green energy company £200,000 for making 6m automated calls
- Major U.S. banks call for leadership in addressing climate change
- Report: Energy Efficient Homes Should Be UK Infrastructure Priority
- Public understanding grows on energy and climate change consensus
- Responses to Governor Carney’s warning of ‘catastrophic impacts of climate change’
- Bank of England’s Carney warns of ‘catastrophic impacts of climate change’
- Emma Thompson joins Greenpeace celebration as Shell announce end of #Arctic oil drilling
- Treasury consultation on business energy efficiency tax policy
- £50 Fine Will Not Stop One In Five Drivers Smoking In Their Vehicle
- Climate Week NYC ends with leaders more confident of a deal at COP21
- Scotlands’ young reporters called upon to enter global environmental competition
- Consumer Rights Act 2015 comes into force October 1st
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
German prosecutors have raided the HQ of VW as their US boss is grilled by the Senate, and admits...
As record ocean temperatures cause widespread coral bleaching across Hawaii, US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) scientists confirm...
New figures from the Scottish government show more than 100 seals have been shot so far this year to...
US Secretary of State John Kerry & Michael Bloomberg are today welcoming city mayors to the State Department at...
The Government is pushing ahead with its commitment to end public subsidies for onshore wind farms, by closing the...
IMF’s financial counsellor José Viñals, has said the threat of instability and recession was one of a “triad of risks”...
Two of Britain’s leading clean energy firms have gone into administration within hours of each other, and a third...
Ahead of the UN Climate Change talks in Paris (COP21), this open letter was sent to the UNFCCC Executive...
Total greenhouse gas emissions have been provisionally estimated at 520.1 million tonnes carbon dioxide equivalent (MtCO2e) for the twelve...
The Scottish Government has today put in place a moratorium on underground coal gasification (UCG) in Scotland. This is separate...
Here’s the articles that were read by most people in the last week. Dale Vince: Scrap subsidies for nuclear...
Financial News celebrated the 14th annual Awards for Excellence in Institutional Asset Management at London’s Victoria & Albert Museum...
This article is by Bill Moyers. Bill Moyers is an American journalist and political commentator. He served as White House...
This event on 22 September 2015, held in association with the CBI and supported by National Grid, discussed what...
Passive building comprises a set of design principles used to attain a quantifiable and rigorous level of energy efficiency...
Bristol is to play host to a Europe-wide summit on the innovative ways people are making a fairer and...
A unique wealth of data from the Climate Bonds Initiative reflecting the growth and depth of international green bond markets since...
In May, The Guardian presented a series of 20 original poems by various authors on the theme of climate change...
Saved from the circus! Heart-warming footage shows ‘real life Paddington Bear’ return home to the forest
Cholita the ‘real life Paddington bear’ who won the world’s hearts with the story of her terrible abuse in...
One of the biggest pleasures of being Blue & Green is the announcements we get from around the world...