Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Banking 2016
There has never been a better time to explore...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Greenpeace Fracks Westminster
- Bright Plans for Exeter Community Energy
- Comment on Report on Future of CCS in the UK
- Campaigners Call on Hershey’s for a Dairy-Free Kiss This Valentine’s Day
- Friends of the Earth Responds to Sadiq Khan’s ‘Clean Energy Revolution’
- Thousands Of Christians Set To Switch To Greener Energy Suppliers
- WRAP Report Release and REA Comment
- European Solar Market Grows 15% in 2015; Connecting 8 GW of Solar Power to the Grid
- WMA Holds Forum Aiming at Promoting Finance and Investment Among the Young
- Aurium Capital Markets Warns of Increased Risk of UK Energy Security Issue
- Fracking: Govt Urged to Let Local People Decide, as Lancashire Public Hearing Gets Under Way
- “Fracking Opponents Risk Locking us into Coal and Higher CO2 Gas Imports for Longer”
- 2016 Wind Power Output in Scotland “Off to a Flying Start”
- Energy Minister Comments on Total Announcement on West of Shetland Fields in Scotland
- Government Launches Independent UK Tidal Lagoons Review
- Natural Capital and Traditional Nature Conservation Approaches Should Work Together in the UK
- Scottish Marine Protected Areas Objection Voted Down
- Brexit Would be Damaging to UK’s Environment, Warn Senior Experts
- Coal Dropped From Vietnam’s Future Energy Plans
- £2.5bn Provisions Show Its Time For RBS Rethink
- 10.5 Million Barclaycard Customers at The Mercy of the Base Rate From 1st February
- Climate Science Gatecrashes Science Museum BP-sponsored Late Event at The Science Museum,
- Climate Committee’s Post-Paris Advice to Govt “Desperately Disappointing”, says Friends of the Earth
- ERS Cymru: Wales TV debates Need to Include all Six Parties
- Damaging Winds are Expected Across the North of Britain from Storm Gertrude
- Just 2% of Morrisons’ Wild-Caught Seafood Certified Sustainable
- Motorway Signs To Feature Energy Company Logo For First Time
- Scotland’s Demand For Electricity On The Rise – WWF Scotland Comment
- Over Half Of Workless Households Contain a Disabled Adult
- Leaked Letter Shows Extent of Government Plans to Frack Britain
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
The government acknowledges progress has been made to understand tidal lagoon technology, but says more work needs to be...
The huge success of an Exeter community energy group’s recent call for investment will make possible some significant new...
Commenting on a report published today (10 February) by the House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee, on...
International animal protection organization, In Defense of Animals is spearheading a campaign calling on North America’s largest chocolate producer,...
Responding to Sadiq Khan’s plans for a Clean Energy Revolution for London, Sophie Neuburg, political campaigner at Friends of...
A new initiative responding to the Christian community’s concern around climate change will see thousands of people across the...
Farmers’ and growers’ confidence in digestate and compost has been given a welcome boost, as new ground-breaking research published today,...
In 2015, European countries connected around 8 GW of solar power systems to electrical networks, according to first estimates...
Recent Goldman Sachs research has found that millennials, the current generation aged between 15 and 35 years, have the...
Specialist finance house Aurium Capital Markets (Aurium), which provides investors with access to innovative investment opportunities, has warned that...
The earth may seem to offer us limitless resources, but the truth is that we are rapidly using up...
In times of austerity, perhaps being green isn’t at the forefront of your mind, yet saving money and...
Institute of Business Ethics publishes Board Briefing for remuneration committees seeking to establish fairer and more sustainable executive pay. “Fairness...
Following the COP21 conference on climate change, the United Nations’ policies in the Paris Agreement will have important repercussions...
Access Power-FMO Bank Announce Short-List for ‘Solar Shark Tank’ Developing Market Renewable Energy Competition
Access Power, developer, owner and operator of power projects in emerging markets, and FMO, the Dutch development bank, are...
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (“SolarEdge”) (NASDAQ: SEDG), a global leader in PV inverters, power optimizers, and module-level monitoring services, announced...
The EQ Foundation (charity registered in UK no. 1161209), the grant-making charitable arm of EQ Investors (EQ), has made...
Air pollution has been on America’s mind for decades, and while air quality has seen massive improvements, it still...
The environmental and societal issues that concern us all don’t have to be at odds with the bottom line,...
Sedex Conference 2016: Simplifying supply chain sustainability. It’s less than two months to the Sedex Conference 2016 and tickets are...