Today’s editor’s pickThe Guide to Sustainable Banking 2016
There has never been a better time to explore...
Most popular postsLast 7 days Last 30 days Ever
- Greenpeace Fracks Westminster
- Government Launches Independent UK Tidal Lagoons Review
- Fracking: Govt Urged to Let Local People Decide, as Lancashire Public Hearing Gets Under Way
- Bob Perciasepe’s Statement on the Supreme Court stay of the Clean Power Plan
- Christian Aid Responds To US Supreme Court Ruling On Obama’s Clean Power Plan
- Bond Dickinson advises Renewable Energy Generation on £64.5m sale
- Businesses Missing out on Big Savings from Heat and Light Energy
- Investors Who Ignore Climate Risk Could be Sued
- GE’s 6-Megawatt Wind Generator Leaves Factory, Destined to Accelerate Offshore Wind Growth
- University of Glasgow Commits to Clearing Supply Chains of Conflict Minerals
- Northern Powergrid regional energy investment gets GBP 250m EIB backing
- Gusty Days to Generate Windfall for UK businesses
- Bright Plans for Exeter Community Energy
- Comment on Report on Future of CCS in the UK
- Energy Minister Comments on Total Announcement on West of Shetland Fields in Scotland
- Danube Water Quality: Little Improvement Due to “Lack of Ambition” in Management Plans, Say EU Auditors
- Just 2% of Morrisons’ Wild-Caught Seafood Certified Sustainable
- Motorway Signs To Feature Energy Company Logo For First Time
- Scotland’s Demand For Electricity On The Rise – WWF Scotland Comment
- Over Half Of Workless Households Contain a Disabled Adult
- Leaked Letter Shows Extent of Government Plans to Frack Britain
- Unprecedented Investor Call For Climate Risk Transparency From Mining Giants
- Retailers Can Improve Customer Experience & Potentially Increase Profit Through Greener Stores, Report Finds
- European Commission Urged to Bolster Energy Savings in The Wake of The Paris Climate Summit
- Agreement Safeguards 85 Percent of Canada’s Great Bear Rainforest
- Energy Efficiency Needs to Be Accelerated in Draft Budget – WWF Scotland
- CAN Wakes up Social Market with £50m Social Investment Plan
- Will 2016 be “annus horribilis” for UK Sustainable Energy Sector?
- Energy Efficiency Needs to be Accelerated in Draft Budget – WWF Scotland
- Scotland Climate Change Comment
- Green Shoots
- UK Energy Statistics Published
- Jupiter Environmental Income changes course and name
- Mock Ecocide Trial Highlights Risks to Investors
- Welcome to Blue & Green Tomorrow
- Ecclesiastical win Best Ethical Provider award for third year running
- National ethical investment week
- National Ethical Investment Week closes for another year
- Green Deal gets the green light
- Waste not, want not
- Making money last (literally)
- Biggest global investors call for urgent action on climate change
- Junior ISA debuts November 1
- Revenge of the Electric Car
- The UK’s renewable energy subsidies face cuts
An innovative model for funding solar projects developed by Public Power Solutions (PPS) and delivered by Abundance Investment has...
Gusty days could herald a major boost to UK businesses following today’s (11 February) launch of a new system...
The European Investment Bank, Europe’s long-term lending institution, has agreed to provide GBP 250 million for investment over two...
Student campaigners have celebrated action taken by the University of Glasgow to address human rights abuses in its ethical...
Higher, bigger and more reliable wind turbines are defining the future of offshore wind. Harsh environments demand the technology...
Asset managers and pension trustees who ignore the risks of climate change on the value of their stock may...
Around 60% of businesses can find ways to reduce their energy bills through changes to lighting and heating, according...
National law firm, Bond Dickinson, has advised long standing client Renewable Energy Generation Limited, the leading UK renewable energy...
Responding to the ruling by the US Supreme Court to pause implementation of America’s Clean Power Plan in order...
The Supreme Court has made clear in previous ruling that EPA has the authority to regulate greenhouse gases. Whether...
For the first time, seafood lovers hoping to impress their Valentine can show that they care about the future...
Here’s the articles that were read by most people in the last week. | join our growing community: sign-up to our...
A Revolution in the Introduction of Greener, Cleaner Buses in the UK is Helping Deliver on Both Climate and Air Quality Objectives
Greener, cleaner buses have arrived in large numbers in the UK. They are playing an increasingly important part in...
Skytron® energy has been selected to fit out one of the largest solar power plants on the African continent...
Nine new graduates will join leading ecology consultancy Thomson Ecology as part of the company’s annual graduate trainee programme...
In response to BP’s Energy Outlook published on Wednesday Luke Sussams, senior analyst at the Carbon Tracker Initiative said “BP’s...
Network Rail has had to spend £250,000 to remove 200 lorry loads of fly-tipped rubbish from the railway in...
The property market is changing. It’s not just a matter of rising prices or pressure on supply at the...
The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) 11th annual Global Risk Report named “failure of climate-change mitigation and adaptation” as the...
The earth may seem to offer us limitless resources, but the truth is that we are rapidly using up...