Launch of Alliance Trust Savings platform for Blue & Green readers
If you’re interested in investing sustainably, responsibly or ethically then the good news is that Blue & Green Tomorrow have partnered with Alliance Trust Savings to offer you the opportunity to invest into a variety of tax-efficient and investment products.
Alliance Trust Savings is an award winning platform and we have been developing this partnership to allow those who read Blue & Green Tomorrow, who wish to invest sustainably, responsibly or ethically, to do so more easily.
You can now create a stocks and shares ISA, create an investment dealing account, manage your SIPP and create child accounts at Alliance Trust Savings. As part of our virtuous circular economy Blue & Green Tomorrow will be receiving a referral fee from Alliance Trust Savings for any new client generated from this partnership.
Alliance Trust Savings does things a little differently to other investment platforms. Unlike most providers they don’t believe in the revenues generated by one client’s investments, being used to fund the services enjoyed by others. As a result they charge all clients the same fee – a flat fee based number that covers the actual administration costs they incur by managing your holdings.
Flat fees: simple, transparent and fair.
Alliance Trust Savings now administer well over £6.5 billion of assets, on behalf of over 70,000 investors and advisers, via a wide range of investment products and asset classes across the platform.
The success of Alliance Trust Savings has come from doing things differently to other investment platforms and remaining steadfastly focused on what is best for the investor. They believe that for a platform to offer real value it has to address three core areas, primarily;
1. Investment proposition – Investors shouldn’t be limited by the range of asset classes available to them. So Alliance Trust Savings support and provide access to funds, investment trusts, ETFs and equities.
2. Service – a hands on approach to service is a key differentiator for Alliance Trust Savings. By charging everyone the same sum they can ensure that everyone receives the same, excellent, award winning, service experience regardless of their portfolio value.
3. Pricing – Alliance Trust Savings costs are related purely to the amount of administration work that they do, and are not correlated to the value of your portfolio. They know exactly how much it costs to administer accounts and they charge accordingly, they do not believe in the traditional percentage based models that effectively penalise you the more you have invested. Flat, transparent, fair and simple.
You can invest your money with Alliance Trust Savings using the following products:
– ISA (Individual Savings Account) – £18.75 per quarter
– Investment Dealing Account – £18.75 per quarter
– SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension) – £186 per year
See more at: http://www.alliancetrustsavings.co.uk/blue-and-green
Once you have selected the product, you will have access to a wide range of investment opportunities which include:
– Over 2,000 Investment Funds
– UK Equities
– Investment Trusts
– Exchange Traded Products
– Fixed Interest Investments
Within these investment options, Alliance Trust Savings have a wide range of sustainable investments for you to consider.
So you can get all the traditional platform benefits, a wider range of assets, genuine hands on service and a price that can save you significant sums over the life of your investments. And you help keep Blue & Green Tomorrow free for our growing readership.
Copy and bookmark this link: http://www.alliancetrustsavings.co.uk/blue-and-green/
To complete your Alliance Trust Savings application you will need to have the following information
1. Residential address details including postcode
2. Bank account details (account number and sort code)
3. National insurance number
4. A valid email address
Please remember the value of your investments and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount you originally invested. All investments carry an element of risk which may differ significantly. If you are unsure as to the suitability of any particular investment or product, you should seek professional financial advice. Tax rules may change in the future and taxation will depend on your personal circumstances. Charges may be subject to change in the future.
Alliance Trust Savings Limited is a subsidiary of Alliance Trust PLC and is registered in Scotland No. SC 98767, registered office, PO Box 164, 8 West Marketgait, Dundee DD1 9YP; is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, firm reference number 116115. Alliance Trust Savings gives no financial or investment advice. | © Copyright Alliance Trust PLC
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here