Rushlight Awards 2015-16 – open for entries
The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally. There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives – Closing date 31 December 2015.
There are many reasons to enter, including:
1) All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
2) The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
3) Winners and commended entries can display the relevant logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
4) Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots at the Rushlight Show to investors/ financiers and key corporate customers.
5) All entrants can have a table-top stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
6) All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
7) Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
8) Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here