Over 2,000 votes have been cast. Our transferable vote system means every single vote cast. On average, voters express a preference for seven candidates, meaning there have been over 14,000 preferences expressed. No one has yet secured that critical 50% of the first round preferences, every preference choice counts. You decide who wins.
Vote here. You can read the shortlisted names’ profiles here:
- #bluegreenmarbles Vote for Anthony Hobley, CEO of Carbon Tracker #sustainpersonoftheyear15
- The Blue & Green Marbles: the 2015 shortlist – #sustainpersonoftheyear15
- Carbon Tracker’s CEO responds to today’s divestment pledges
- The story of unburnable carbon
- Sustainable September all-day conference to be held at Central Hall Westminster
Sarah Butler-Sloss (Ashden Trust) & Mark Sainsbury (Mark Leonard Trust)for Divest Invest (Europe) – vote here.