Looking back at… Cottages 3
Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Hendre Barn Mawr, Abergynolwyn – et on the edge of Abergynolwyn, a village that lies in the shadows of Cader Idris, and situated between the popular seaside resort of Tywyn and market town Dolgellau. Read more.
2. The Barn, Burley – The conversion is located in the grounds of the main cottage, and provides a perfect base for exploring the New Forest’s many delights. Read more.
3. Lower Clamland, Launceston – Surrounded by peaceful countryside and glorious wildlife, these delightful granite and slate barns are lovingly concerted to high ecological standards. Read more.
4. October Cottage, Marlborough – Standing in its own large and secluded garden, this delightful Grade II listed picturesque thatched cottage is very comfortably furnished, spacious, light and sunny. Read more.
5. Rufford Park Lodge, Nottinghamshire – A grade II listed converted hunting lodge situated in what used to be the grounds of Rufford Abbey. Read more.
6. Tigh Romach, Scotland – Nestling in the beautiful Lovat Aird, these comfortable cottages form part of Belladrum, a gem of a highland estate, which has been largely in the same family for 140 years. Read more.
7. Fron Isaf Cottages, Whitland – Fron Isaf Cottages nestle within the owners’ beautiful grounds and have been sensitively converted from old slate and stone barns into cosy and attractive holiday accommodation. Read more.
8. Beck Mill Cottage, Langwathby – Beck Mill Cottage is positioned above a mill pond and set within two acres of grounds offering uninterrupted views of the Pennines. Read more.
9. Old Smithy Barn, Staffordshire – Old Smithy Barn is a superb contemporary conversion with spacious beamed rooms, lots of character and a delightful enclosed garden. Read more.
10. Sloley Farmhouse, Devon – Situated in idyllic Berrynarbor – several times winner of ‘best kept village’ – this 18th century farmhouse offers comfortable holiday accommodation within a glorious plantsman’s garden. Read more.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here