Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. The Little House, Calstock – This detached cottage in the grounds of the owner’s property has stunning views across the open countryside and down river. Read more.
2. Winterborne Cottage, Dorset – Peacefully situated away from the road in the heart of rural Dorset’s Hardy country, the property, originally built in 1830, has lovely views and has been immaculately restored. Read more.
3. Wordsworth Cottage, Sockbridge – This charming grade II listed house is situated in the peaceful village of Sockbridge, Cumbria, ideally situated for exploring the northern lakes and fells. Read more.
4. Cairn View, Aviemore – Set on the fringes of Aviemore village, situated within the Cairngorms National Park in the Highlands of Scotland, this is a wonderful location to enjoy the outdoors. Read more.
5. Calbourne Water Mill Eco-House, Newport – Constructed from cedar and larch, these adjacent eco-houses are located within the grounds of Calbourne Water Mill. Read more.