The report from the Innovation Forum explores current ethical trade and human rights trends facing businesses and how firms are responding. The content of the report provides a great way to stay informed on this very dynamic topic. The briefing is complimentary and you can view the full version here.
The main trends discussed include:
– The new corporate human rights benchmark – The Modern Slavery Act 2015: what the Act requires, how some firms are already responding & the importance of collaboration.
– Fashion brands and living wages: the issue of low wages, need for a living wage & work of the Clean Clothes Campaign.
– Do national plans on business and human rights work? The US government’s consultation plan, The Council of European Union’s urge for national “CSR strategies” & the sharing of best practice.
– Fair pay supply chain challenges: the positive work of IKEA, concerns of extra costs addressed & the benefits of benchmarking.
– An interview with Brent Wilson, global director of workplace rights & human rights at Coca-Cola: how Coca-Cola drives positive human rights practices across their complex organisation.
To view a copy please click here.
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy11 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor