The report from the Innovation Forum explores current ethical trade and human rights trends facing businesses and how firms are responding. The content of the report provides a great way to stay informed on this very dynamic topic. The briefing is complimentary and you can view the full version here.
The main trends discussed include:
– The new corporate human rights benchmark – The Modern Slavery Act 2015: what the Act requires, how some firms are already responding & the importance of collaboration.
– Fashion brands and living wages: the issue of low wages, need for a living wage & work of the Clean Clothes Campaign.
– Do national plans on business and human rights work? The US government’s consultation plan, The Council of European Union’s urge for national “CSR strategies” & the sharing of best practice.
– Fair pay supply chain challenges: the positive work of IKEA, concerns of extra costs addressed & the benefits of benchmarking.
– An interview with Brent Wilson, global director of workplace rights & human rights at Coca-Cola: how Coca-Cola drives positive human rights practices across their complex organisation.
To view a copy please click here.
Like our Facebook Page
How to Raise Money for Your Non-Profit or Charity: 7 Steps to Take
Solar-Powered Solutions for Lowering City Infrastructure Carbon Footprint
How to Prioritize Sustainability When Studying Abroad
EHS Management is Making the Construction Industry Greener
Best Sustainable Practices in the Construction Industry in 2024
Comparing Renewable Energy: Solar Power, Wind, Hydro & Bio
Maximizing Home Efficiency: The Renewable Way
10 Easy Ways To Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly
Energy Management Mastery: 4 Tips for Green Property Owners
Wonderful Ways to Make Your University Lifestyle Greener
Insider Tips for an Eco-Friendly Dubai Vacation in 2024
Polythene Bags and Food Safety: Crucial Role in Food Packaging
5 Tips for Creating a Sustainable Living Space
Solo Eco-Tourism Misconceptions That Need To Be Debunked
How Can Field Service Companies Reduce Their Carbon Footprint?
Embracing Sustainability: 7 Tips for Eco-Friendly Shopping
Crypto Market Makers Are Becoming More Eco-Friendly
Eco-Friendly Benefits of Energy Efficient Mortgages
Experience Thailand at Sea Yacht Chartering as an Eco-Tourist
5 Reasons Eco-Tourists Should Plan a Barcelona Getaway
- Features8 months ago
What is the Eco-Friendliest Option to Wash Your Dishes?
- Environment12 months ago
6 Home Improvements You Can Make to Help the Environment
- Editors Choice11 months ago
7 Tips to Minimize the Negative Impact Businesses Have on the Environment
- Environment12 months ago
The Truth About The Environmental Impact of Dogs