Our Twenty Questions series asks sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs, from renewable energy to responsible investment, about life, sustainability and everything.
1. Lucy Siegle – A columnist with the Guardian and Observer and reporter on programmes like The One Show and Radio 4’s From Our Own Correspondent, Siegle is the brains behind the acclaimed Observer Ethical Awards. Read more.
2. Sam Bowman – Sam Bowman is research director at libertarian think tank Adam Smith Institute. Read more.
3. Leo Johnson – Johnson is a sustainability expert and a partner at global consulting firm PwC, following the acquisition of the company he set up, Sustainable Finance. Read more.
4. Jeremy Leggett – Leggett is a social entrepreneur and author. He chairs renewable energy firm Solarcentury and the Carbon Tracker thinktank. In a former life, he was a geologist and a consultant to the oil industry. Read more.
5. Summer Rayne Oakes – A designer, activist, author, eco-model and social entrepreneur, she is currently working on the intersection of technology and local food, and before that, launched Source4Style, the online tradeshow for sustainable design. Read more.
6. Joel Solomon – Chairman of Renewal Funds, Canada’s largest social venture capital firm, Solomon is a compelling speaker on ethical and responsible investment. Read more.
7. Sarah Butler-Sloss – An internationally recognised leader in the field of renewable energy for the past two decades, she is best known as the founder of the Ashden Awards. Read more.
8. Bruce Davis – Davis is founder of Abundance Generation, a democratic funding platform that allows the general public to invest as little as £5 in renewable energy projects. Read more.
9. Rob Hopkins – He is the man behind the Transition Towns movement, which was launched in Totnes, Devon, in 2005, in response to environmental and economic pressures. Read more.
10. Raj Singh – A freelance writer on sustainable investment and CSR, blogging at www.esginsider.com, Singh was previously programme director at the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF), and a senior ESG analyst at ECPI. Read more.
Photo: .Amanda.Jo. via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
How to Find an Eco-Friendly Termite Control Service Provider in Malaysia
Eco-Friendly Vegans Win Most Battles Not the War
3 Iconic Chicago Billboards Eco-Friendly Advertisers Can Learn from
EnviroSolar’s Abe Issa Discusses Success in Green Entrepreneurship
How Sports Could Be Impacted by Climate Change
What Eco-Friendly Patients Should Know about Online Therapy
6 Reasons Why Meal Delivery Services are Eco-Friendly
The Path for Retail’s Sustainable Future
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
4 Strategies for Eco-Friendly Real Estate Investors to Find Properties
How Managed Print Services Helps to Reduce Paper Waste
Why Scientists Are Concerned About ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Drinking Water
Meat Farming Is Only Getting Smarter, Easier & Eco-Friendlier
What is Eco-Friendly Homesteading and How Does it Affect Your Insurance?
Importance of Using a Water Purifier in an Area with High Pollution
Alternative Financing Ideas for Green Businesses that Shun Banks
Tencel Material Demand Shows Britain Is More Eco-Friendlier Than Ireland
How To Invest in Clean Energy Stocks in Only Five Easy Steps!
How To Secure Funding As An Eco-Entrepreneur?
4 Amazing Eco-Friendly Businesses Worth Starting in 2021
- Features8 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features8 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest10 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years