Our Twenty Questions series asks sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs, from renewable energy to responsible investment, about life, sustainability and everything.
1. Lucy Siegle – A columnist with the Guardian and Observer and reporter on programmes like The One Show and Radio 4’s From Our Own Correspondent, Siegle is the brains behind the acclaimed Observer Ethical Awards. Read more.
2. Sam Bowman – Sam Bowman is research director at libertarian think tank Adam Smith Institute. Read more.
3. Leo Johnson – Johnson is a sustainability expert and a partner at global consulting firm PwC, following the acquisition of the company he set up, Sustainable Finance. Read more.
4. Jeremy Leggett – Leggett is a social entrepreneur and author. He chairs renewable energy firm Solarcentury and the Carbon Tracker thinktank. In a former life, he was a geologist and a consultant to the oil industry. Read more.
5. Summer Rayne Oakes – A designer, activist, author, eco-model and social entrepreneur, she is currently working on the intersection of technology and local food, and before that, launched Source4Style, the online tradeshow for sustainable design. Read more.
6. Joel Solomon – Chairman of Renewal Funds, Canada’s largest social venture capital firm, Solomon is a compelling speaker on ethical and responsible investment. Read more.
7. Sarah Butler-Sloss – An internationally recognised leader in the field of renewable energy for the past two decades, she is best known as the founder of the Ashden Awards. Read more.
8. Bruce Davis – Davis is founder of Abundance Generation, a democratic funding platform that allows the general public to invest as little as £5 in renewable energy projects. Read more.
9. Rob Hopkins – He is the man behind the Transition Towns movement, which was launched in Totnes, Devon, in 2005, in response to environmental and economic pressures. Read more.
10. Raj Singh – A freelance writer on sustainable investment and CSR, blogging at www.esginsider.com, Singh was previously programme director at the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF), and a senior ESG analyst at ECPI. Read more.
Photo: .Amanda.Jo. via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
Can You Maximize Your Profits While Investing Ethically?
Environmental Benefits of Living in Miami. Why Is It Worth Moving There?
5 Ways To Shift To Green Energy At Home
Advantages of Free-Range Farming for Eco-Friendly Consumers
What is Eco-Friendly Investing and How Can You Embrace It?
Green Software Ideas to Implement with an Offshore Development Team
5 Things Eco-Conscious Consumers Should Know About Private Wells
The True Environmental and Social Costs of Mined Diamonds
20 Incredible Facts Eco-Tourists Should Know About Dubai
5 Massive Benefits of Turning to Renewable Energy
6 Tips For Getting the Most from a Solar-Powered Home
7 Excellent Ways to Live a Greener Lifestyle in 2021
How the Property Industry Is Embracing Eco-Friendliness Across the Board
Sustainability in Construction: Methods to Mitigate Environmental Impacts
New Company is Driving ESG Infrastructure Development in Mining
10 Tips to Turn Your Next Holiday into an Eco-Friendly Celebration
4 Benefits of Commuting with a Bicycle as an Eco-Friendly Consumer
Some Important Facts about Eco-Friendly Glass Railings
Impact Proof of Stake Ethereum Mining on Power Industry Sustainability
7 Business Survival Guidelines All Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Must Follow
- Features12 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Energy6 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features5 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home