If you are a private individual and investor and invest all/part of your money sustainably, responsibly, ethically and/or for positive impact, we’d be incredibly grateful if you answered the questions below, and then sent your answers to us. With your kind permission we’ll publish them, anonymously if you wish. Together we can create a more sustainable, a blue and green, tomorrow.
Your responses will form part of our “I’m an ethical investor” initiative. Once we have a good selection of responses we’ll pull them together into a guide.
Questions for “I’m an ethical investor” contributors:
1) Would you describe your investment approach as sustainable, responsible, ethical or impact (or another term)?
2) What made you adopt this investment philosophy/approach?
3) Are you more concerned about social or environmental aspects of the approach?
4) Do you ‘do it yourself’ or use an adviser for investment? If an adviser, do you mind if we ask who?
5) Did anyone try and put you off investing this way?
6) Would you class yourself as a sophisticated investor?
7) Who are you currently investing in that you think others should take a look at e.g. a fund, company or crowd funded project, etc.?
8) Is investor action currently commensurate with the environmental and social challenges we face, and the responsibilities we have? If not, what should be done?
9) Tell us something about you – name, age, gender, interests, what you do for a living for whom if you want us to plug them, or the sector if not
10) Care to send a photograph? Attach it to your email, ideally 200×200 pixels square and under 50kb.
Copy and paste the questions into an email and send your response to imethical [at] blueandgreentomorrow [dot] com.
Please add this sentence to the bottom: “I give permission for you to publish this content anonymously/with my name*” (*delete as appropriate)
We’ll be absolutely delighted if you wax lyrical, but a good test of response length is no more than 750 words in total (about 4mins to read online).
Many thanks in anticipation.
Blue & Green
Like our Facebook Page
How Cities In Canada Are Addressing Climate Change
10 Tax Incentives for Businesses That are Lowering their Carbon Footprint
How to Manage Anxieties About Climate Change
Green Brands Must Understand Their Customers to Market Wisely
Key Necessities for Starting an Eco-Friendly Freelance Business
6 Ways To Overcome Cash Flow Challenges as a Green Business
Going Cashless Lowers Our Carbon Footprint and Has Other Pros and Cons
How to Be as Eco-Friendly as Possible on a Trip to New York
Why Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Are Eco-Friendly
6 Steps For Making Crypto & Blockchain Eco-Friendly
Building a Career in Green Construction: Tips and Insights
Top 5 Benefits of Workplace Sustainability
The Role of Smart Technology in Managing EV Charging Stations
4 USA Vacation Destinations for an Eco-Friendly Trip
6 Wastewater Management Tips to Reduce Water Pollution
Why Internet Faxing Is A Sustainable Business Move
5 Ways Eco-Friendly Employers Can Boost Efficiency
What to Look for When Choosing an Eco-Friendly Locksmith
Flexible Return Policies Can Make Retail More Sustainable
Using Green Patents to Drive Sustainability & Eco-Friendly Designs
- Environment3 months ago
6 Home Improvements You Can Make to Help the Environment
- Environment10 months ago
4 Countries That Have Banned Single-Use Plastic
- Features9 months ago
5 Huge Support Tips for Eco-friendly eCommerce Brands
- Environment7 months ago
How to Ensure Your Home’s Eco-Friendly During Construction?