If you are a private individual and investor and invest all/part of your money sustainably, responsibly, ethically and/or for positive impact, we’d be incredibly grateful if you answered the questions below, and then sent your answers to us. With your kind permission we’ll publish them, anonymously if you wish. Together we can create a more sustainable, a blue and green, tomorrow.
Your responses will form part of our “I’m an ethical investor” initiative. Once we have a good selection of responses we’ll pull them together into a guide.
Questions for “I’m an ethical investor” contributors:
1) Would you describe your investment approach as sustainable, responsible, ethical or impact (or another term)?
2) What made you adopt this investment philosophy/approach?
3) Are you more concerned about social or environmental aspects of the approach?
4) Do you ‘do it yourself’ or use an adviser for investment? If an adviser, do you mind if we ask who?
5) Did anyone try and put you off investing this way?
6) Would you class yourself as a sophisticated investor?
7) Who are you currently investing in that you think others should take a look at e.g. a fund, company or crowd funded project, etc.?
8) Is investor action currently commensurate with the environmental and social challenges we face, and the responsibilities we have? If not, what should be done?
9) Tell us something about you – name, age, gender, interests, what you do for a living for whom if you want us to plug them, or the sector if not
10) Care to send a photograph? Attach it to your email, ideally 200×200 pixels square and under 50kb.
Copy and paste the questions into an email and send your response to imethical [at] blueandgreentomorrow [dot] com.
Please add this sentence to the bottom: “I give permission for you to publish this content anonymously/with my name*” (*delete as appropriate)
We’ll be absolutely delighted if you wax lyrical, but a good test of response length is no more than 750 words in total (about 4mins to read online).
Many thanks in anticipation.
Blue & Green
Like our Facebook Page
How to Find an Eco-Friendly Termite Control Service Provider in Malaysia
Eco-Friendly Vegans Win Most Battles Not the War
3 Iconic Chicago Billboards Eco-Friendly Advertisers Can Learn from
EnviroSolar’s Abe Issa Discusses Success in Green Entrepreneurship
How Sports Could Be Impacted by Climate Change
What Eco-Friendly Patients Should Know about Online Therapy
6 Reasons Why Meal Delivery Services are Eco-Friendly
The Path for Retail’s Sustainable Future
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
4 Strategies for Eco-Friendly Real Estate Investors to Find Properties
How Managed Print Services Helps to Reduce Paper Waste
Why Scientists Are Concerned About ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Drinking Water
Meat Farming Is Only Getting Smarter, Easier & Eco-Friendlier
What is Eco-Friendly Homesteading and How Does it Affect Your Insurance?
Importance of Using a Water Purifier in an Area with High Pollution
Alternative Financing Ideas for Green Businesses that Shun Banks
Tencel Material Demand Shows Britain Is More Eco-Friendlier Than Ireland
How To Invest in Clean Energy Stocks in Only Five Easy Steps!
How To Secure Funding As An Eco-Entrepreneur?
4 Amazing Eco-Friendly Businesses Worth Starting in 2021
- Features8 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features8 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest10 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years