With 1,105 votes cast so far no clear winner has emerged to claim the first Blue & Green Marble (our Oscars). As we’ve adopted a transferable vote system every single vote cast and every subsequent preference counts. This decision is not the cosy decision of a panel of ‘experts’, it’s yours. You decide.
You can vote here.
You can read all of the short listed’s profiles here:
- Blue & Green Marbles Finalist: Catherine Howarth, CEO ShareAction
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Three Brilliant Women #bluegreenmarbles
- Blue & Green Marbles: Caroline Lucas MP, Our Sustainability Personality of the Year
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Round Eleven #bluegreenmarbles
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Round Ten – All Female Final 3 #bluegreenmarbles
Sarah Butler-Sloss (Ashden Trust) & Mark Sainsbury (Mark Leonard Trust) for Divest Invest (Europe) – vote here.