A report has been published by the US government entitled, “Incorporating Renewables into the Electric Grid: Expanding Opportunities for Smart Markets and Energy Storage”.
The report, published in June this year, discusses the technical and economic considerations in renewable integration, the costs involved, and the expanding opportunities for these emerging technologies.
- Couple Using Almost All The Energy They Generate Thanks To Tesla Powerwall
- Leading International Asset Owners Launch Climate Change Investment Initiative
- Scotland Leads In Minimizing UK Electricity’s ‘Climate Impact’
- End Of December Sees Trio Of New Wind Energy Records
- Scotland Called to Set 50% Renewable All Energy Target after “Landmark” year