Morningstar Magazine: Sustainable Investing Takes Off
The December 2015/January 2016 issue of Morningstar magazine is available online and in print and focuses on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing, with a number of articles:
– ESG Thrives in Europe: Continent’s institutional investors lead way in making offerings sustainable
– The Appeal of Sustainable Investing: Amid a demographic shift, more investors want to have an impact
– Sustaining Success: ESG is a win-win for companies and shareholders, Michael Jantzi says
– Phillips Curve: Rights and Responsibilities—We should be encouraging ESG, not mocking it
The latest issue of Morningstar magazine also features:
– Rethinking Commodities: Why the portfolio diversification benefits of commodity futures are disappearing
– Are Britons Worse Off With New State Pension?
– Can Tactical Asset Allocation Work? Three experts discuss whether tactical strategies have merits
The issue also includes regular features such as Morningstar Conversation, Undiscovered Manager, and global briefs by region. Please let me know if you would like to speak with any of the Morningstar authors.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here