Good Money Week sponsors: Old Mutual Wealth
Old Mutual Wealth is the largest wealth management business in the UK. It helps people secure their financial future. Old Mutual Wealth combines the expertise and heritage of both Skandia and Old Mutual. We have a reputation for outstanding service and are dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals.
Old Mutual Wealth provides:
– Financial advice via the Intrinsic network, as well as access to the wider financial adviser community
– A range of financial products such as ISAs, bonds, pensions and life assurance
– Bespoke investment management via Quilter Cheviot
– High performing investment funds via Old Mutual Global Investors
– Wherever you want to be on life’s financial journey, we’ll help you get there.
Old Mutual Wealth is owned by Old Mutual plc, one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Founded in 1845 and based in London, Old Mutual is a FTSE100 company overseeing £307.6 billion in customer investments for 16 million customers worldwide.
Good Money Week is the campaign to raise awareness of sustainable, responsible and ethical finance to help people make good money choices. Good Money Week aims to ensure that everyone knows they have sustainable and ethical options when it comes to their financial decisions. Good Money Week takes place this year from 18 to 24 October.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here