More and more people are considering where they shop and the implications of their choices, from how companies impact the environment to how they treat employees, here we profile some ethical shopping options.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Meridian Foods – Meridian Foods produces seeds and nuts spreads, sauces and oils, which are vegetarian, free from trans-fats, additives or preservatives and mostly organic. Read more.
2. Just Trade – Just Trade offers Fairtrade jewellery made by artists from developing countries and trains them to design and shape jewels in a co-operative way. Read more.
3. Komodo – Fashion brand Komodo has sustainability and fair trade at the heart of its business. It is considered one of the pioneers of ethical fashion. Read more.
4. Evolution – Evolution sells a wide range of goods, from furniture to accessorises, and has a strong focus on ethics and values. Read more.
5. Albert Bartlett – Albert Bartlett is a family firm that has been growing potatoes for over 60 years and has a strong record in sustainability and ethical business practices. Read more.
6. Clipper Teas – Clipper Teas produces award-winning tea that is ethical and organic since the company entered the business 30 years ago. Read more.
7. Nkuku – Nkuku is a fairtrade and ethical company producing stylish and original gifts, accessorises, home and kitchen wares, following socially responsible principles. Read more.
8. Bambu – Bambu makes kitchen and home products from sustainably-sourced and ecological materials that are both originally designed and kind to the planet. Read more.
9. Lush – Lush produces fresh handmade cosmetics, with little or no packaging, and follows ethical principles that defend the environment, people and animals. Read more.
10. Fair Corp – Fair Corp sells stylish and ethical clothing and footwear that has a focus on both environmental sustainability and social responsibility. Read more.
Photo: shrinkin’violet via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy11 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor