A public offering involves the offering of securities of a company or similar corporation to the public. Generally, the securities are to be listed on a stock exchange but this is not always the case.
The offering price is predetermined and established by the issuing company and the investment bankers handling the transaction.
- European Investment Bank Provided £5.5 billion In UK Investment In 2016
- GIIN Appoints New Global Liaison For East Africa
- Liam Kavanagh of Rockfire Capital Comments on The Future of The Green Investment Bank
- New Director Strengthens Quilter Cheviot Charities Team
- £50 Million In Positive Investment Raised by Ethex
Photo: doctor-a via freeimages