Nearly 600 readers have already told us how they want Blue & Green Tomorrow to look like. Fill out our 2014 reader survey and you could win an iPad, Kindle Fire or charity donation.
We are giving our readers the opportunity to tell us what they want to see on Blue & Green Tomorrow’s web pages, which topics among energy, climate change, investment, banking and spending they want our team to cover and which in-depth reports they find most useful.
Once you fill the survey, we will enter you into our prize draw and you could win an iPad mini, a Kindle Fire or a donation to your preferred charity (terms and conditions apply).
- Apple bans hazardous chemicals from supply chain after investor pressure
- Last chance to enter our reader survey and win an iPad, Kindle or charity donation
- Just two days left to win our reader survey prize
- Just one week left to enter our reader survey and win an iPad, Kindle or charity donation
- Fill in our reader survey now and you can win an iPad, Kindle or charity donation
You can also register your interest in buying shares in Blue & Green Tomorrow, as announced earlier this month. After 24 hours we had already £53,000 offered and so far one in ten of our readers have pledged nearly £300,000. See what we would do with the investment here and here.
We want our supporters to help us give Blue & Green Tomorrow a new shape and since our readership has quadrupled since we last conducted the survey, we need your views to keep doing what you like.
Take the survey today.
Please enter your email at either the beginning or end of the survey if you wish to be entered into the prize draw. If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please send them to Seth Kirby, at firstname.lastname@example.org.