These are the three constituencies with the lowest ‘turnout’ in the Vote for Policies 2015 survey , gathering only 425 votes between them. In comparison Bristol West has seen 5,172 votes cast. The average is 937 ‘votes’ for policies per constituency.
With Labour, Lib Dem and the SNP holding these three seats respectively in 2010 and everything to play for in Scotland, we anticipate more people using the Vote for Policies survey in the coming week. For a full list of candidates standing in each constituency please visit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies
Here’s the list of the lowest survey ‘turnout’ (as of midday on the 29th):
– 79 – Na h-Eileanan an Iar
– 158 – Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
– 188 – Airdrie and Shotts
– 193 – Banff and Buchan
– 195 – Glasgow East
– 197 – Blaenau Gwent
– 205 – Dwyfor Meirionnydd
– 221 – Angus
– 224 – Orkney and Shetland
– 235 – Central Ayrshire
And the highest survey ‘turnout’ is in the following constituencies:
– 5,127 – Bristol West
– 3,305 – Cambridge
– 3,182 – Brighton, Pavillion
– 2,808 – Sheffield Central
– 2,776 – Oxford East
– 2,539 – Bath
– 2,464 York Central
– 2,488 – Exeter
– 2,447 – Islington North
– 2,429 – Hornsey and Wood Green
To find your overall constituency results and by policy, and the number of votes cast, visit the data site of Vote for Policies.
The policy areas that people are voting on are:
– Health/NHS – 474,4000
– Education – 429,200
– Economy – 398,300
– Welfare – 324,300
– Immigration – 299,100
– Environment – 295,700
– Crime – 282,300
– Democracy – 242,600
– Europe – 225,200
– Foreign Policy/Defence
In terms of policies, of 592,417 surveys completed nationally, Labour leads on Health/NHS, Welfare Economy, Immigration, Environment and Europe policies. The Lib Dems take Education and Democracy. The Greens win on Crime, while UKIP takes Foreign Policy & Defence.
In Scotland with 26,500 surveys completed, the Scottish Green Party is slugging it out with the SNP. The Greens lead in Scotland on Health/NHS, Economy, Environment, Crime, Immigration and Foreign Policy/Defence policies. The SNP leads on Education, Welfare, Democracy and Europe. Labour comes third or fourth across all policy areas.In terms of policies, of 592,417 surveys completed nationally, Labour leads on Health/NHS, Welfare Economy, Immigration, Environment and Europe policies. The Lib Dems take Education and Democracy. The Greens win on Crime, while UKIP takes Foreign Policy & Defence.
In Wales with 22,200 surveys completed, Labour leads the Green party overall. Plaid Cymru comes last.
In terms of party leader constituencies:
– Ed Miliband (Labour leader, Doncaster North), Labour lead on 31.3% of 487 surveys completed
– David Cameron (Conservative leader, Witney), Labour lead on 26.3% of 1,326 surveys completed. Conservatives in third on 18%, after the Lib Dems (20.8%)
– Nick Clegg (Lib Dem leader, Sheffield Hallam), Labour lead on 29.7% of 2,321 surveys completed. Lib Dems come second on 24.5%
– Natalie Bennett (Green leader, Holborn & St Pancras), Labour narrow lead on 28.5% of 2,414 surveys completed. The Greens come second with 27.2%.
– Nigel Farage (UKIP leader, South Thanet), Labour lead with 25.5% of 1,037 surveys completed. UKIP comes fourth on 18.2%, after Greens (20.8%) and Lib Dems (19.4%).
– Angus Roberton (SNP leader in Westminster, Moray), Greens narrow lead on 23.2% of 341 surveys completed. The SNP comes second on 22.2%.
– Elfyn Llwyd (Plaid Cymru leader in Westminster, Dwyfor Meirionnydd), Green lead on 23% of 205 surveys completed. Plaid Cymru comes third on 17%, after Labour (19.7%).
For a full list of candidates standing in each constituency please visit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies
To take the survey, please visit: https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/survey/blueandgreentomorrow
Photo: Martin Bamford via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
How to Find an Eco-Friendly Termite Control Service Provider in Malaysia
Eco-Friendly Vegans Win Most Battles Not the War
3 Iconic Chicago Billboards Eco-Friendly Advertisers Can Learn from
EnviroSolar’s Abe Issa Discusses Success in Green Entrepreneurship
How Sports Could Be Impacted by Climate Change
What Eco-Friendly Patients Should Know about Online Therapy
6 Reasons Why Meal Delivery Services are Eco-Friendly
The Path for Retail’s Sustainable Future
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
4 Strategies for Eco-Friendly Real Estate Investors to Find Properties
How Managed Print Services Helps to Reduce Paper Waste
Why Scientists Are Concerned About ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Drinking Water
Meat Farming Is Only Getting Smarter, Easier & Eco-Friendlier
What is Eco-Friendly Homesteading and How Does it Affect Your Insurance?
Importance of Using a Water Purifier in an Area with High Pollution
Alternative Financing Ideas for Green Businesses that Shun Banks
Tencel Material Demand Shows Britain Is More Eco-Friendlier Than Ireland
How To Invest in Clean Energy Stocks in Only Five Easy Steps!
How To Secure Funding As An Eco-Entrepreneur?
4 Amazing Eco-Friendly Businesses Worth Starting in 2021
- Features8 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features8 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest10 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years