More and more people are considering where they shop and the implications of their choices, from how companies impact the environment to how they treat employees, here we profile some ethical shopping options.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Colin Leslie Eyewear– Colin Leslie Eyewear produces popular and eco-friendly glasses and sunglasses that are made ethically and are becoming a must-have among celebrities. Read more.
2. Green People – Green People offers a wide range of organic beauty and skincare products and is one of the leading businesses in its field in the UK. Read more.
3. Equal Exchange – Equal Exchange is a workers co-operative selling organic and fairtrade products that guarantee “a fair deal for farmers and the environment”. Read more.
4. Wildlife World – Wildlife World is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of wildlife habitats. It works to encourage conservation and allow species to thrive by providing them with essential food and shelter. Read more.
5. Jāsön – Jāsön is a company based in the US that sells beauty and personal care products, focusing on natural ingredients that respect the planet. Read more.
6. Creative Nature – Creative Nature produces organic, ethically sourced ‘superfoods’, promoting healthy eating and wellbeing, as well as environmentally friendly and ethical practices. Read more.
7. Lanka Kade – Lanka Kade is a Sri Lanka-based business that produces multicultural and fairtrade toys and gifts for children responsibly made by local communities with recycled materials. Read more.
8. Faux – Faux is a leading luxury brand producing faux fur clothes and home accessories rigorously made in London by the same family since its beginnings. Read more.
Photo: aimee rivers via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy11 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor