To inform, educate and entertain are the Reithian Values of the BBC. Awareness weeks that are effective do the same, and no week does it better for sustainable, responsible and ethical finance than Good Money Week, which reaches the half way stage today. And the goodies keep coming.
There are still a number of public events to attend:
Tomorrow in London, Social Stock Exchange hold its Annual Investor Conference, “Shaping the future of capital markets – impact investing in publicly-listed securities.”
- Ninth successive year for Charity Bank to come top in Ethical Bank Index
- Charity Bank Receives £5 Million Investment From Big Society Capital
- Urban Art And Sports Festival To Celebrate Adrenaline Alley 10th Anniversary
- Charity Bank Impact Awards Winners Announced
- Ilkley Club Welcomes International Tennis Talent
Also on Friday Shared Interest’s Supporter Day is held Manchester.
Saturday sees the Ecumenical Council for Corporate Responsibility’s, “Your Faith, Your Finance and the Common Good” event in Exeter. Also on Saturday in London, ShareAction & the Guild of St George hold their, “Using your Money for Good” conference.
These and all other events for financial professionals which can be found here.