We’ve reviewed films about climate change to unsustainable economics, here we take a look back at some of those reviews.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Mother: Caring for 7 Billion (2011) – Mother: Caring for 7 Billion is a documentary that explores one of the factors causing environmental, humanitarian and social crises: population growth. Read more.
2. Inside Job (2010) – Inside Job is a well received and Oscar-winning documentary on the financial crisis. The film argues that the crisis was predicted and could have been prevented. Read more.
3. Emptying the Skies (2013) – Based on a magazine essay forthe New Yorker, Emptying the Skies chronicles the poaching of migrating songbirds in the Mediterranean, where they are considered a delicacy. Read more.
4. The One Percent (2006) – Filmmaker Jamie Johnson, who is heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, looks at the growing wealth gap in the US in the 2006 documentary The One Percent. Read more.
5. Extreme Realities (2014) – Extreme Realities investigates how weather patterns are changing rapidly and how climate change is causing it. Read more.
6. Future of Hope (2010) – Documentary Future of Hopefollows a series of Icelandic individuals that are striving to change the world in terms of culture, society and environmental considerations. Read more.
7. The Economics of Happiness (2011) – The Economics of Happiness is a documentary that features voices across six continents calling for systematic economic change. Read more.
8. Unacceptable Levels (2013) – Unacceptable Levels looks at the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural environment and human health. Read more.
9. The UK Gold (2013) – Released last year, The UK Goldjoins the ranks of post-recession documentaries focusing their ire on economic injustice. Read more.
10. Trashed (2012) – Trashed, staring Academy Award winner Jeremy Irons, looks at the dangers human waste is creating in terms of the food chain, environment and health. Read more.
Photo: heltje via Freeimages
Like our Facebook Page
Eco-Friendly Decisions That Will Enhance Your Quality of Life
List of Fantastic Places for Green Consumers to Settle in South Carolina
6 Amazing Eco-Friendly Bedroom Design Ideas for Sustainable Homeowners
5 Great Ways to be a More Environmentally-Friendly Cannabis User
Amazing Approaches to Cycling for Promoting a Greener Lifestyle
Understanding The True Environmental Impact of Dentistry
Incredibly Important Benefits of Effective Ethically Made Anti-Virus Face Masks
Best Natural and Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat Dog Ailments
Green Entrepreneurs Find Creative Ways to Balance Ethical Goals with their Retirement Objectives
The Surprising Environmental Benefits of Using an Organic Mattress
From Store to Door with Minimal Impact: How Companies Are Eco-Friendly Innovators
A Guide to Investing In Renewable Energy Stocks in 2021
Creative Ideas to Practice Eco-friendlier Consumerism
Hawkers Launch a Truly Innovative Eco-Friendly Sunglass Line
Everything You Need to Know Before You Start Using Renewable Energy in 2021
The Curtis Institute of Music Makes Facilities More Energy Efficient
What Can Ecotourists Learn from Visiting Chernobyl?
5 Essentials for Promising Eco-Friendly Businesses to Thrive in a New Economy
Charity Organizations Who Are Taking Steps to Become More Environmentally Friendly
Mastering the Art of Trading Bitcoins Profitably and Sustainably
- Editors Choice12 months ago
10 Green Companies With Amazing Environmental Initiatives
- Features12 months ago
5 Sustainable Home Improvement Ideas To Improve Your Home’s Value
- Energy12 months ago
10 Amazing Energy Saving Hacks for Spring
- Invest11 months ago
4 Super Simple Solutions To Create The Perfect Eco-Friendly Home