Last year we took a look the growing electric car market and compiled a varied list, in terms of price and performance, of the top ten commercially available electric cars.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. BMW i3 – The BMW i3 is a favourite amongst car reviewing sites, and for good reason. The BMW offers a 168bhp electric motor under the boot floor, combined with a lithium-ion battery pack. Read more.
2. Tesla S Model – Tesla’s s range is by far the most supreme in the electric car range. Creating a storm in the industry, Tesla are industry leaders with a view to maintain that prestigious position. Read more.
3. Fiat 500 E – The Fiat 500 E is visually identical to its petrol fuelled predecessor, with the primary changes only coming on the inside and of the course, the engine. Read more.
4. Nissan Leaf – The Nissan Leaf has enjoyed a level of dominance in the UK electric car market as it was the first to go on sale in 2010 – for a relatively cheap price. Read more.
5. Volkswagen E-Up! – Another competitor for the urban market, Volkswagen is offering this slightly cheaper but excellent model with the view to invade the industry and stay. Read more.
6. Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive – The converted family friendly Mercedes B-class is a fantastic electric car option. Read more.
7. Renault Zoe – The fourth edition to Renault’s electric fleet, a great level of work has gone into this model to make it a very decent buying option. Read more.
8. Mitsubishi iMiEV – This tiny Mitsubishi is a great alternative to the already quite small models available. Super cheap to run and even smaller than a Nissan Leaf, narrow streets are this supermini model’s forte. Read more.
9. Smart FourTwo Electric – The iconic smart car was always meant to go electric, its already cheap running costs a real incentive for its purchasers. Read more.
10. Chevrolet Volt – The Volt is a workhorse specifically designed to keep on going. With a range of 300 miles, competing with the Tesler S models, the Volt is a family 5-door car packed with features. Read more.
Photo: M 93 via Flickr
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy11 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor