We’ve reviewed films about climate change to unsustainable economics, here we take a look back at some of those reviews.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. In Transition 2.0 (2012) – In Transition 2.0 captures stories from around the world about the Transition Network, a charitable organisation that helps communities create initiatives to build resilience and reduce CO2 emissions. Read more.
2. Fed Up (2014) – Fed Up looks at what is causing obesity in the US and argues we have been misled about weight gain and weight loss. Instead, the documentary says that sugar and the food industry was causing much of the problems. Read more.
3. Blind Spot (2008) – Documentary Blind Spot looks at the current oil and energy crisis that the world is currently facing as energy usage continues to increase and governments attempts to cut emissions and move towards clean energy sources. Read more.
4. Boiler Room (2000) – Boiler Room, starring Ben Affleck, Vin Diesel and Giovanni Ribisi, is inspired by the life of Jordan Belfort, whose story has recently been adapted in The Wolf of Wall Street, and is based on interviews the writer conducted with numerous brokers. Read more.
5. Too Big to Fail (2011) – Too Big to Fail looks at the 2008 financial crisis, with a particular focus on the actions of the US Treasury secretary and the efforts to contain the problem. The film is based on a book of the same name. Read more.
6. Extinction in Progress (2014) – The poorest country in the western hemisphere, Haiti, is still trying to recover following a devastating earthquake in 2010. Extinction in Progress examines another disastrous issue the country faces – degradation of its natural resources. Read more.
7. Encounters at the End of the World (2007) – The beautiful and unique landscapes of the Antarctica are illustrated in Encounters at the End of the World, a documentary about the people who live and work in one of the most challenging locations. Read more.
8. The End of Poverty? (2010) – The End of Poverty? is a documentary looking at what caused poverty in the past, what is causing it now and why it should be an issue that concerns us all. It argues that global poverty has reached a new high because of unfair debt, trade and tax policies. Read more.
9. Black Gold (2005) – Black Gold follows the manager of an Ethiopian coffee union attempting to save his 74,000 struggling farmers from bankruptcy. As the farmers strive to harvest some of the highest quality coffee beans, Tadesse Meskela travels the world seeking buyers who will pay a fair price. Read more.
10. H2Oil (2009) – H2Oil weaves together a collection of compelling stories from people who are on the front lines of the biggest industrial project in human history: Canada’s tar sands. The film asks the question: what’s more important – oil or water? Read more.
Photo: thiagofest via Freeimages
Like our Facebook Page
Can You Maximize Your Profits While Investing Ethically?
Environmental Benefits of Living in Miami. Why Is It Worth Moving There?
5 Ways To Shift To Green Energy At Home
Advantages of Free-Range Farming for Eco-Friendly Consumers
What is Eco-Friendly Investing and How Can You Embrace It?
Green Software Ideas to Implement with an Offshore Development Team
5 Things Eco-Conscious Consumers Should Know About Private Wells
The True Environmental and Social Costs of Mined Diamonds
20 Incredible Facts Eco-Tourists Should Know About Dubai
5 Massive Benefits of Turning to Renewable Energy
6 Tips For Getting the Most from a Solar-Powered Home
7 Excellent Ways to Live a Greener Lifestyle in 2021
How the Property Industry Is Embracing Eco-Friendliness Across the Board
Sustainability in Construction: Methods to Mitigate Environmental Impacts
New Company is Driving ESG Infrastructure Development in Mining
10 Tips to Turn Your Next Holiday into an Eco-Friendly Celebration
4 Benefits of Commuting with a Bicycle as an Eco-Friendly Consumer
Some Important Facts about Eco-Friendly Glass Railings
Impact Proof of Stake Ethereum Mining on Power Industry Sustainability
7 Business Survival Guidelines All Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Must Follow
- Features12 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Energy6 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features5 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home